Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What?

I am truly sorry.
I'm sorry that i put my boat in the water before you had your first cup of coffee.
I'm sorry that i revved my motor a little to vigorously when i pulled my trailer out of the water.
 I'm REALLY sorry that i floated past your picture window and seen your wife in her night gown!

 But What I'm not sorry about is that you chose your profession as a doctor,lawyer, drug dealer or whatever.
I'm not sorry that you built that sprawling house on a piece of river bank that used to be peaceful and beautiful
I'm not sorry that i chose my profession as a fishing guide.
Yes we fish all the time and were on the water all the time and you see us all the time and we say hi all the time and all you do is stair and say nothing. What? Did we interrupt you from chain sawing down some trees so you can see the water better?  Well Get over it, because here we come the salmon are close and it wont be long. Maybe even tomorrow



.